Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Strawberry , Spinach & Shrimp Pasta Salad





Strawberry ,Spinach & Shrimp  Pasta salad Sound so down right Devine doesn't it? Well, one of my favorite salads to begin with is Strawberry Spinach Salad with glazed walnuts red onion and strawberry blush wine vinaigrette...So The other day I though... hmmm I could add some shrimp and feta and pasta ya...and  even cucumber yes!!! And make a pasta salad with all of my favorite ingredients and a few more...and this beautiful pasta salad was created...I brought this to Sunday dinner this week everyone loved it ,I hope you do too!

1-Bag of baby spinach
1-Container fresh strawberries
4-oz Feta Cheese
1-English Cucumber
40-50 medium shrimp
1-Bag glazed walnuts
1- Pound fettucine noodles
1-12 oz Blush Wine Vinaigrette
1 lemon
Pre-heat oven to 400 , Place shrimp on a cookie sheet prepared with olive oil, sprinkle with kosha salt & fresh cracked pepper. Cook for 10 minutes ,remove and set aside.
Cook Pasta as directed, When done... strain and  run cool water over the pasta. Place pasta to chill in refrigerator for about half an hour. While you wait , Slice Strawberries, Cucumber & feta cheese . Place Spinach, Sliced strawberries,Cucumber & Feta  in a Big mixing bowl  add pasta & Shrimp ,toss gently pour 1 cup of Dressing over pasta mix, toss again and refrigerate for two hrs.....Garnish with the zest from one lemon finish top of pasta dish with lemon slices & Glazed walnuts.......YUM!!

3 comments:

  1. aw...thanx ,girl! Im going to check out yours
    now ...cant wait to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mhhhmmm I wish I could take that to lunch with me tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete