Friday, August 10, 2012

-Beautiful St. Augustine Florida-

-BEAUTIFUL ST AUGUSTINE FLORIDA-

Where have I been you ask....Well VACATION of  course, Its been a  very busy month, first a trip to PA then to FL....but here I am... and  honestly I couldn't wait to share my vacation experiences with you! I hope your having a fabulous summer too.. I know I  am....I am truly blessed to have the family and life I do...this is the beautiful town of St Augustine in the lovely state of Florida..Hope you enjoy!


When you come into the city of St Augustine....you will see this historical land mark it is the  Castillo  DE Marco.. I'm not much for history but found it very interesting...

         (staugustine.com/history/castillo-de-san-marcos)
Step back in time as you visit the oldest remaining European fortification in the nation. Castillo DE San Marcos dates back to 1672 and is a fine example of military architecture from the Spanish empire.
  
Flagler College-Once a hotel for the very wealthy ,absolutely breath taking design.. such attention to detail we were lucky enough to tour the inside..
-Foyer Flagler College-
                                                 Dining room ,can you imagine having dinner here?
                                                     .... Beautiful Casa Monica Hotel...

Pretty streets of St Augustine at night..Look at this cute little martini bar..
its even called Tini Martini bar
So lovely -St Augustine Catholic Church...
-oldest house in St Augustine-
"The Wine Cellar"
So fun to sit here, and listen to the music while sipping on sangria...best in St Augustine it was so yummy....can you tell by our empty glasses?
Gelato.....oh ya!! so hard to choose which one
And lastly dinner  at Harry's Seafood Bar & Grill...these mussels were just too good!

1 comment:

  1. It is such a pretty city....cant wait to return and see the rest someday..

    ReplyDelete